I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Joke of the year?

I heard a rumour... And it is about me! :p

Someone is spreading a rumour that I am sleeping around to earn money out of my 'financial situation'... Really joke of the year!...

I dunno whether to be angry or to laugh...

Laugh because it means

1) I am famous enough for people to spread rumours about me...
2) People read my blog and know that I had mentioned that I was thinking if I can ever meet a sugar daddy...
3) I am of good enough quality to get people to pay for my sex...

Angry because it means

1) People think I am a slut
2) People think I prostitute myself
3) Some people might be jealous of me... Or pissed of...
4) It is totally NOT true...

Well, whatever it is, I just wanna say...

I am NOT sleeping around for money lah! You think I prostitute ah?... Siao...

6 Comments:

Blogger subangdivagangbang said...

good or bad rumours, are still publicity.....

8:30 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

well...ppl know u are sleeping around for the sake of sleeping around..isnt that cheaper than taking money? :P

2:18 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Niel!... Hmm!...

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wanna sleep with me or not? Hehehe...

11:53 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Take it as a compliment lah! That means you're pretty hot!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Kihu said...

haha yah i do agree with doctor.. I do think it is a compliment as no one will ever think that I have this quality to have ppl to pay to have sex with me ahah!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home