I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, May 04, 2008

See ya, ladies...

...OMG!!

Went to meet the guys for lunch today... It was so bloody hot! I was perspiring like no body's business... Like eating in a sauna or steamroom...

After lunch, we went to SPCA. It was my first time there and there were some cute doggies and cats for adoption... A trio of pretty calico-coloured puppies are up for adoption and I swear... I will adopt one of them right away if I am looking for a dog... They were very very cute and pretty... And their colouration is pretty rare in a dog... :p

Here they are... Courtesy of Ah Lup:


Anyway... After the center closed and we are standing around the gates discussing on where to go, a volunteer who was talking to us earlier walked out of the center and waved us goodbye... Before we can say anything, she uttered: 'See you, ladies!', smiled and walked off... All 9 of us were utterly shocked... LOL! Fingers started pointing to find out who was the guy who outed us... Hahaha... :p

Anyway, I finally went for a swim today... :p After the SPCA outing, we called Mel and asked if we can go his place for a swim gathering... The pool at his place is fantastic... Too bad the private spa is out of order... :p

So... got to swim with Seek... :p Molested him also... Hee... :p Feels good... LOL!

Was so hungry after the swim... It hasd been a long time since I swam... Got to buy new goggles liao... Lost my old goggles... Went for dinner with the guys and now feeling hungry again! :p *Yikes!* Think I will sleep off my hunger... Kekeke...

I better find my HIStory file back asap... I better start writing... The readership of the blog is not as good as before... :p And no one is leaving comments... :/

Anyway, thanks for reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home