I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Second day of the New Year...

My relatives were asking non-stop when I am bringing a girlfriend home... Arrgh!... Didn't help that my cousins are brining their boyfriends/girlfriends to the house visits to 'cheat' ang pows...

I AM going to convince my boy to go overseas from next year... Think Bangkok... Since he don't like to go there on other days, the New Year period might be good to convince him to visit Bangkok... Heh heh...

I am going on a date with my boy later... Got to escape the 'clutches' of my kaypo relatives... Watch movie, go see River Ang Pow... The usual stuff... Wonder if can make love... Haha... He SURE WON'T agree one...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home