I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cute Cab Driver...

Ooooo... :p

After a good meal and a hearty laugh with 2 good friends of mine (you know who you are...) :p last night, I decided to take a cab home as I was tired, reeking of barbeque smell and it was quite late liao...

It was raining but the queue was not long and I waited for 10 minutes and a cab drove up to reject the guy in front of me and I took his cab... The cab driver was a young, fair looking guy wearing glasses and speaks good English. He looked like he was a tall fella... And has smooth arms... :p

We engaged in small talks as he was driving me in the rain... Realised he was only a few months younger than me!... I was harbouring hopes that he might be gay and my taxi driver sexual fantasy (Hahaha... Been reading too many BW stories about horny cab drivers) will finally come true... Then he told me he married when he's in his early 20s and is a father of 4 kids now!! My jaws dropped... together with my hopes... :p

But I was still admiring his face and build from my seat... And started imaging him naked creating those babies... :p LOL!!...

Anyway, when he reached my place, he turned around and stared at me for the longest time... I was a little embarrassed... I thought he caught me staring at him a few times when the money was being exchanged and he asked me if he indeed looked as young as I initially thought he looked when I first entered his cab... :p He's indeed young and cute... :p But I didn't tell him the latter part... Hee...

I need a life! Hahaha...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, naked creating babies. I like that. I think of straight guys like that sometimes.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

astroboyx: should have asked if he is thirsty and invite him to your house. hhaaaa... :P

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

it wont be you if u dun think about these things! ahaha...
Next time NO MORE buffets ~ so expensive!

see! our astro also secretly reading blogs ... he needs a life too!

2:06 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Koko...u should have made a move la...then we get to read stories

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home