I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, December 11, 2006

I am so...

Fucking horny today!...

Really... And I thought I had jerked myself out last night, I would not be horny today... *Sheesh*...

I was rock hard most of the time I am in my office today... And it does not help when I managed to find myself clicking onto the 2007 calender of this French Rugby team... Check out the 'Making of' videos on YouTube... I lost the urls, but you should be able to find them when you search the players' names on YouTube... Anyway, enjoy...

My mind is blurred, drowning in precum and semen rushing to my head and my heart beats faster and breathing shorter. My tool was hurting badly and my legs feel weak from the blood rushing to you-know-where... Later sure underwear front wet wet one... :p All these just sitting in office plowing through all the paperwork!... *Sheesh*...

What will I do if I have flexible hours?? :p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am first wee!!!

11:22 PM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Aiya koko...always so horny....office sex is kinky and fun. Meet you after 6.30?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Niel, you confirm cumming ah? :p

1:11 PM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

I am cummmmmmmmmming

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home