I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, November 05, 2007

Cruised?

:p

So I was shopping with friends at a neighbourhood shopping mall and I was just busy filling my basket with food to fatten myself up when this cute young thing (who was very fair and rather built) was caught staring at me (well, kind of...) and smiled at me whenever I looked back at him...

Gosh... I felt so uncomfortable... LOL... My friends were definitely enjoying it more than me... Laughing when they caught us exchanging glances...

Too bad Mr 白斩鸡 was with his friends, else, I can approach him with the pretense of seeing him somewhere before and ask why he keep smiling at me... :p

Oh well... If fated, we will meet again. :p

Wished me luck? :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

Aiyoh.. so envious..

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home