I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cute cute cute cute cute...

Kekeke...

I was out for lunch today... and I saw a table of 5 Majors having their lunch too... And amongst them were 3 very cute army ones... They were all wearing their no.3 and 1 of them had a Guards tab... I was trying hard not to stare at their faces, biceps, chests, groins and butts... :p

Too bad my colleague was with me... else I will snap a few pics and post liao... *slurp*

And one of them have the cutest butt ever! Yummy... Better than my lunch... :p

3 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

Koko loves butt for lunch eh?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I wish... :p

12:25 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

All the eye candy making ur time worthwhile for lunch eh?

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home