I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Some people get all the luck...

I am (still) watching QAF Season 1 (Yes, yes, I know... I am slow...) and I just absolutely can identify with the characters in it...

And I adsolutely adore Michael... (Maybe I can add the pics later... IF I can find them, that it... :p)

He is cute, have a nice bod, has close friends, friends who care, a great and understanding mum and last but not least a handsome and rich partner!! Well, at least as at where I last watched...

I am just so so so envious... And he kept me dreaming...

And tonight I met some of my friends for dinner... and someone brought his bf along... Gosh! Some people really get all the luck... :p

This friend is confident, manly, has quite a nice build and assertive character and his BF is absolutely gorgeous... :p Young, tanned, handsome, nice build, good looking buldges at the right places... My... I was drooling... LOL! :p And I last heard, they had been together for years... 8, I think...

*Sigh*... Some people really get all the luck eh? :p

Well, I am also quite ok lah... Boy may not have the looks or the bods, but at least he loves me... Well, I think so! Hahaha... :p

Anyway, Happy Deepavali! I am going for a short break... Hope everything will be great... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home