I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fuck Buddies - Part 2

Hmm... Somehow, I cannot use the Microsoft words in my new laptop... Think Starhub did not negotiate with HP to include the Microsoft Windows licenses when issuing the laptops as free gifts... Damn... Think I need 'friendly' stuff for the laptop liao... Luckily my old lappie is still with me... Will use the old lappie to write stories, I guess...

Anyway,I managed to write up on part 2 of this series... But the other parts might take a longer time to be posted liao... Shifting office and work is picking up... Dun have a lot of time to write in office... :p

Anyway.... It feels good to start writing again… :p

Ok, time to talk about my second FB… Let’s call him N. I met N a couple of years ago at gym… Actually… Not in the gym itself… It was at the carpark to the gym… I was leaving the gym and cannot remember which floor I parked the car and I got off the lift at the wrong floor. As I was walking back to the lift, I saw the stocky cutie N walked out of his flashy car and I was immediately attracted to the figure I saw… :p

I walked to the lift slowly and N saw me and his movements also became slower, as he was also looking at me… That’s when I noticed that he might be interested in me… :p As I lingered at the lifts, pretending to think hard where I had actually parked my car, N is actually hurrying to bring his gym equipment out of his car, while he is keeping his eye on me… I think he was scared I will just step into the lift and go off… :p

Anyway, when he reached the lift landing, N looked more cute than I thought he was and he said ‘hi’ and asked me where I was going etc… A group of aunties stepped out of the lift when we were chatting and the they were looking at us, wondering why we are not going into the lift… :p In the end, I had to tell N that I had just finished my gym and going home… We ended up kissing at the lift landing and then exchanged numbers and I see him to the gym before taking the lift down to the carpark again…

We maintained contact and we eventually meet up at his place one evening… N is another good sucker… He loves sucking and goes for my cock hungrily… And N also the plus point of swallowing cum… Which really excites me… :p

N is really a good FB… With him, it is really almost purely just sex… Meet, go his place, have sex, go home. We only had dinner once… and that’s cos we are both hungry before the sex… LOL! And I am always satisfied of the sex… :p After a few rounds of him sucking me, we began to explore anal sex… I started fingering him and I realised he is not adverse to being fucked… But he is tight and I dun get to fuck him for long… And with him, as his cock is not very big or long, I am willing to let him fuck me every time after I fuck him… He is not very into being top as he is more of a oral person and the fucking usually just last a short while… Then he is back to slurping at my cock and then swallowing my cum…

There was once I was meeting a friend, Ry (maybe I can write about this friend in another part later? :p) when I got horny and I messaged N if he wanna have fun as I know N will sure has an available place as he stays alone… That was the only time we had another guy with us when we are doing it… Too bad, Ry was a little shy and he just watched us have sex while he was wearing only his tee and stroking his hard cock himself… N tried to suck him but he politely rejected, only allowing N to jerk for him while N sucked me and made me cum… I think Ry did not manage to cum… But Ry told me he thoroughly enjoyed the live show and N managed to contact Ry for ‘coffee’ some time later… According to Ry, it was just pure coffee… Oh well… :p

The only bad thing about N that I can think of is that N takes a very long time to cum after each session… He needs to be jerked off for a long time before he started jerking his stocky body and then cum onto his tummy…

We lost contact for a while… Think I was a little bored and also N traveled a lot and we only recently bumped into one again near his workplace and we are still finding time to meet again for a new session… :p

*Phew* I think this should be enough for part 2… At this rate, I think I can write about 4-6 more parts for this series… LOL! Anyway… Thanks for reading!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home