I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bush Man Again

Remember Bush Man? He’s the guy who blew me behind a bush just infront of the cars at FR many MANY moons back. He later also blew me behind the bushes at some ulu road at Jurong East… It was challenging as both locations have people walking past nearby and cars moving around… I then invited him to an orgy session and well, didn’t hear from him or feel like calling him after that… :p

Well, I happen to bump into him again one last time after the orgy… :p I remember I was bringing Z to FR to show him the playground... Z had not been at the playground and I thought I would be nice and show him around. :p And see if we can, well, put up a show… Heh…

So, as we were walking along the pavement after getting out of the car, we chatted and teased each other. And seeing the men standing around or walking around, it made me horny… And we started thinking about teasing the people who walked past and looking at us. So… I started taking out my cock and letting it hang out as we walked. And we kissed as we walk… Sometimes stopping and kissing on the pavement and for all to see when they walk past…

After some time, Z decided he should give me a blowjob as all the kissing and teasing and touching of my cock is making him horny. We stopped and he knelt down and started sucking on my cock, right on the pavement. And we start doing this, he blowing me for some time, then we walked to a new place with my cock out and he blew me again… Of course, all the while attracting attention from the guys walking past us… Well, there wasn’t a lot of guys, but we did get lusty stares… :p Too bad no one dared to join in… That will be fun… :p

Then as we walked on, I noticed the guy ahead of us and walking towards us, looked familiar. He smiled at me and walked on to me while Z was doing his stuff with my cock and I realized he is the Bush Man.

Well, Bush Man want to play but he was shy to do it in the open like Z. So, with Z deciding not to share my cock with Bush Man, Z went on to explore the playground himself while Bush Man brought me into the bushes to blow me. It was barely a few minutes when I was badly bitten by mosquitoes and had to give up and went back to pathway. Since Bush Man dun wanna do in the open and also not in the car at the carpark, we parted ways and I went on to find someone to sextisfy me, now that 2 guys had blown me and I badly need to cum… :p

I can’t find Z to cum in him and so I started to wander around… Finally found a married (I think) uncle near the carpark, followed him to his car and finish off with him sucking me till I shoot in his mouth...

Then I messaged Z and sent him home… :p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r back! How nice!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks for reading! :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home