I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Recovery stage

Hi hi...

I guess I took a long time to recover... Still bruised but recovering...

Life is still going on as per normal... except I dun really have the mood to be naughty... And frankly... I dun think I have the chance to be noti liao! :p

But, of course, as long as I survive this meeting tonight... :|

More information later~~

Thanks for standing by me...

3 Comments:

Blogger XY said...

Glad to hear that you are okay liao.
There is plenty of rainbow fishes in the sea.LOL
Whatever it is you will always have me standing there by you.hoho ;p
Gudluck with your meeting (omiai?)

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Buaya's Fan said...

Take care buaya

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good date :P Be good :)

-
Chris

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home