I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Anal sex

Hmm... What is it about bottoms enjoying penetration? I had been fucked a couple of times, but only enjoyed it once. The remaining times, I just felt wierd... Like going to shit soon... Haha...

Anyway, after reading so many stories and watching so many people getting fucked up the ass, I seriously wonder why is it that some people can enjoy being fucked... The only time I enjoyed it, the cock was small and I felt like cumming after like 10 minutes... I cummed just stroking my cock a couple of times...

I never found the feeling again... When I tried to find the same feeling, my cock remained soft and I just feel like shitting...

But my boy gets hard throughout the whole session... Hmm... How come he enjoys being fucked so much?...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ahSiao said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both my bf and i take turn to fuck each other. I too find it hard to maintain my dick hard when being fucked. I felt the "pain" sensation when his dick hit hard on my prostate, which i like it very much. i have never cum when being fucked...

May be you should ask your boy how he get his dick hard and ask him to teach you how to enjoy being fucked.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Adam said...

If you despise it, never do it again. It shouldn't take you a few hellish rounds to finally decide it's not for you. If you hate it, you hate it, and that is fine. I didn't hate it, and it was psychologically gratifying to watch my partner's mind being blown. I'd do it again as a "special occasion" thing, like on our anniversary, or Flag Day.

I still hate Reality Bites.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home