I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada...

Ooo... I love Meryl Streep... She's SOoooo cool... :p

And Anne Hathaway looks so gorgeous... :p

One can tell who's gay when you watch this movie, haha... the gay men would go like 'Ooo, Jimmy Choo'... 'Ooo, Prada'... 'Gorgeous, sister!'... etc... Haha...

Ok, not all gay men will say those... but I heard something like that from 2 guys seated behind me... Heh heh...

I had been extremely tired out from the argument-filled overseas shopping trip... And some exciting affairs from work had tire me out almost totally... So sorry, guys, stories would have to wait... :p

That's all... :p

1 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Dammit. When is the movie coming over here!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home