I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Penile addiction - part 2... :p

Haha... More seemingly meaningless mumblings on my addiction to the penis... :p

There is something deadly erotic about seeing the penis performing its physical functions... Of course, being gay, we would love to see the hard cock plowing someone's (or our own's) ass or mouth or happy in someone's (or our own's) hands... And best of all, if the hard cock is our own! :p

However, how many of us every bother to ask what are the psychological functions of the penis?

As I am addicted to seeing the penis, I must confess, I love to look at crotches as the men walked by me... Especially those guys who wore the straight front pleatless pants (which will bring out the crotch buldge)... I wonder why is it that most men would love to show off their buldge size... I know I would love to... It makes me proud... Would you?

Would a bigger buldge makes you more confident? Would you be more attractive? Hmm...

And as mentioned in Da Vinci's Code, the more penis the person has, the more powerful he seemingly becomes (and so developed the army ranking systems)... How many men would demean or belittle other men by making them suck their cock? Or rub their cock or semen on their bodies or faces? It may not be completely sexual...

Ok lah... that was just me trying to be philosophical... :p

Talking about the penis' physical functions, besides seeing it getting hard and engaging in various sexual positions, I would also love to see a cock peeing... I wonder why... When I am standing at the urinals, I would ALWAYS want to see the cock of the guys standing around me... Even if it is my boy or a friend's... :p

Oh, and how many of you actually get to see your partner's cock flaccid... :p

Many gay guys don't like the idea of playing with soft dicks... They want INSTANT hard dicks that they can hold, kiss, lick, suck, put in their ass etc... But I would love to see a soft dick... and slowly see it get hard for the finale... Hahaha...

Ok... Enough mumblings... Some guys made me really horny last night and this afternoon and I had not seek release... Hahaha... So, just talking 'cock' to release some 'pent up' frustrations... :p

Will be going back to writing my HIStory - NS life part 3!... :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

"psychological functions of the penis?" WAHT IS THAT??? LOL .... u so funny!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

got here from PLU blogs, and your blog is simply fun to read. I have just added your to mine... hee hee

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home