I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

What is it in a love relationship...

Hmm... What is a relationship? You love love love, then fight fight fight, then love love love... and it repeats all over again?

I am trying to be interested in his interests and he tries to be interested in mine... So we can have more common stuff to talk about. But it can be difficult and sometimes expensive... Oh well...

Just some mumblings... Better than a report on penile addiction... :p

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer to read a report on penile addiction though! =P

10:30 PM  
Blogger 吳祥瑋 said...

hmmm at least u guys try...its worth trying and see if any good compromise is needed...

my best wishes always
ed

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home