I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Buaya is...

in need of a blow job! I want to be blown!... I longed to have some sex, some wild sex... I want to fuck some cute guy, many many times... But now, at this moment, I LONG to be blown! I want a warm wet mouth (preferably from a cute guy) over my hard cock and have his tongue lick my cock head and shaft and then move to my balls and then rim me before taking my cock in his mouth again. I want to be inside his mouth and feel the warmth and the shiokness before shooting the hot load in his mouth and watch him swollow with delight...

That is all I need...

Hmm... Even if he does not want to swollow or have me shoot in his mouth, I am fine... As long as I have the blow job... :p

Oh, and DON'T ask me to look for a $50 Indian from outside Mustafa!... I dun believe in paid sex and err, I dun do Indians... :p

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

give me a call and you will get what you need.

rgds
shine

8:14 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Hee... We are several hundred kilometers apart leh... :p

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can help me. me in the morth ..

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean the north

4:48 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Haha... Wah... So good ah... Leave your contacts and stats leh... :p

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about your boyfriend? =)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, Sam... My boy, unfortunately, has something against having sex with me... :(

We make love once a month or 2 only... and I have to request for it. He would be more than happy that I forgets about asking... We had discussions but no conclusions... :/

So, fuck it lah... :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger ikanbilis said...

lol.. so hiao ah?

3:48 PM  
Blogger savante said...

What's wrong with Indians!? :O have you seen John Abraham?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

quite cute....

i remember when i was in sec i had a little crush on a indian boy - Logan - for like one semester. hilarious...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Ok, guys. There is nothing wrong with Indians. I just don't see anything sexual with them... In short, not my type... That's all...

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please la, once or twice a month, i have not had sex with mine for at least 3 months!!! And both of us have no urge in doing so.

rgds
shine

5:01 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

We are just entering into our 30s... Prime of life and young... Once a month or two is weird... And I dun like that. That's all...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home