I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Will you do this?...

I was with a friend walking out of a Seven-Eleven when one young-ish tourist-looking Indian guy overheard us talking about a possible prostitute... and turned around and ask my friend something...

He asked if... We are gay!!!...

My goodness!! How rude can a person be?? I mean he was just standing by the roadside seemingly like waiting for a taxi and he overheard us talking about a girl possibly being a prostitute... How could and how dare he turned around and asked if we are gay?!?!?!...

I mean I know we are cute... *Ok, ok*... I hear some people complain... Let me repeat...

I mean I know my friend is cute (Oh, I think he IS SUPER CUTE)... :p, but that does not necessarily mean he is or we are gay!!...

I am shocked and did not feel anger then but after some time, yes, I do feel angry... That was very very rude of him!... Hmm!...

7 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

hahahaa.... how like that? people on the street can sense yr gayness!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is an indian wat. Dont expect them to be sensitive or anything. They are just plain shit. oops?

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I read your blog, I cant help but to post another nonsense comment. Its just for fun and totally nonsensical. So dont take to heart huh.


Guy1 : Aiyo, that silly bitch girl is surely a prostitute ! I mean, look at her cannot make it makeup and horrible shoes ! Further more, she cant shashay as well as me.

Guy2 : Yeah lor, you tell them girl ! I agree with you totally !

Indian Guy : Are you guys gay ?

What more can i say ?

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

astroboyx ray: Thxxxs hahaaa.. should tell the Indian tourist; I fuck you then you know... you then gay kekee :P
disclaimer: if he gets turn on by that, good luck...

11:56 PM  
Blogger Author said...

Don't just leave us in suspense, tell us what you boyz replied to that indian guy.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Aiyoh!! No wonder Kiong needs to control Gogolo's comments... :p Hey, like that dun make me look good leh... :/

My friend just plainly replied, 'Err... No' and looked at him like 'what the fuck??'... And the guy apologised...

Anyway, the way we discussed if she is a prostitute, anyone would thought we were straight lah... Hahaha...

1:40 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

a similar incident happened to me years back....

hmmm... mine was a ang moh...

i was chatting with a friend along mhd sultan area (the str8-iest place ever...) and he jus came along and ask us for direction to Rairua.... we jus said "duno." Think my friend was really offended - or he looked offended. hahhaa... well it doesnt really bother me ... :) i too proud to be gay le!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home