I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2007!!!

:)

Had a good time trying to squeeze with THOUSANDS of people at the Marina area to catch the fireworks... Boy was leading the way and we were holding hands almost throughout the whole show...

The thing was... I JUST found out he was trying to meet new people all the while... exchanging people and arranging to meet... Found out accidentally... He however, defended himself that he does not have AJ friends and he needs friends... was a little fed-up with me but he had not had sex with those he met... I asked him to seriously consider his so-called love for me and asked him to make sure he was not wasting both our time...

In the end, he said he definitely love me and will not leave me... But he did say it's probably time for us to explore more common interests and hobbies...

I think I will want to introduce my AJ friends to him... Anyone wanna know him? :p But cannot say know me from my blog ah... LOL! I will just let him be lah...

Anyway, I think and I hope our relationship will just get better in 2007... :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger vince said...

Happy New Year buaya!!! wish you and your him will do great in 2007 and in the future!!

cheers

5:40 PM  
Blogger fire said...

it is good to intro your frens to him, but i think it's better if he has frens of his own, with no 'connection' to you... am i too paranoid? ;p

10:47 AM  
Blogger covantai said...

I think it's good to have own circle of friends. Since in a relationship, try to learn to trust each other. Don't conclude yet unless proven otherwise :)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have nothing agst you or your lifestyle - think u r nice person. however, i feel u always seem to have double standard when it comes to your bf - that is, u can meet new pple, probably sex them too but your bf should stay home and home and home :p

anyway, really wishing a good year for the 2 of you. let to trust and let go. reflect on yourself before jumping into conclusion on others. life is better this way :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

I think it's not fair to judge him cos u do not know him or his bf. I dun think Buaya expect his bf to "stay home and home and home". Whether or not he is going to "reflect on himself" is really nobody's business except his own.

But yes, I do agree that life is better when one not jump into conclusion.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I admit, I am a gay MCP...

Sometimes, when I get angry with mu boy, I will ask myself and look at myself... I am trying to be less chauvanistic...

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home