I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Breaking off soon?

Me and boy had a couple of big fights... And both times, he walked off and left me very angry...


Last night, he didn't even know he was embarassing me and started scolding me... Then I retorted back and he just said he is going home liao and asked me not to call him for the whole week! I just said fine and told him that he is the one in the wrong and I will not call him unless he apologised or call me first!...

If he did not call me, I think this spells the end...

Anyway, I went for the farm trip with the BW guys today... Will post on that and post some pics of the place soon...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

Maybe both of need a cooling period. I know you are very angry but do it really need to be an end..

It will be sad if you just let it go this way because of the silly fight.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

sounds more like an ego fight, where each find mistakes in each other. think why u guys were together at first place, might help ... good luck

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you want to sit down and talk to your boy. Find out what is in his mind. Have a good talk to him. If it is fated for this relationship to come to an end, then end it gracefully.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home