I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!

Or Happy Lantern Festival, or Happy Mooncake Festival... :p

Anyway, 中秋节快乐! :)



We had a fun gathering at Mr LupCheong's house the past Saturday to celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival... Wonderful hosting and nice curry and fried rice... :)

I got a piglet that says comes with a 'fortune slip' saying that people will be attracted by my big assets... :p Kekeke... But that I already know... Bwahahaha... :p

Anyway, we had fun and I certainly hope you will have fun for this festival too! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

鳄鱼,祝你中秋节快乐!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kit said...

curry and fried rice? that doesn't sound too mookcake festival-ly. haha wow u have big assets huh? impressive. gator sized i'm sure.

8:47 PM  
Blogger 王祚森 said...

nvms *waving* @ buaya!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks for visiting NVMS!...

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home