I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Wong Hei (王喜)

Some one posted something on Blowing Wind on the sexy HK actor Wong Hei and his live-in partner...

Andf it just reminded how much I like this cute HK guy...

So, let me share with you some of his pics...

Come...











He is known to be gay but the news probably did not hit the guys here till the release of the film 心猿意马 (The Accident) where Wong Hei seduced a taxi driver and they had sex in the taxi... He made the sex scenes look so real that a lot of people say they really had sex...

And rumours had it that he is extremely well endowed... And it is quite evident in this pic... :p



So... how I wish it is really on sale... Kekeke...



Well, I certainly hope that you enjoyed the pictures... Hopefully, I can post some stories soon... :p

Thanks for reading!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Sweet! Lucky boyfriend of his :) Now I gotta look for that taxi scene you mentioned!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Savante... You can't miss it... It's the highlight... :p Even Lian Kai's butt exposure scene lost to Wong Hei's... Kekeke...

12:39 AM  
Blogger Alan Kan said...

hmm.. i also want to see that show too... where can it be found?

Got more sexy pic of Wong Hei? I wish my parents also like wong Hei's parents too.. simple and open minded...

10:49 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Koko...so ah beng la this Wong Hei. Even the name also ah beng liao.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home