I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pissed off...

Yes, pissed off with some of the readers here... I must state that I started this blog to vent my frustrations as well as to share my thoughts...

Then I thought I wanna record down my sextory so that I can remember... Then I get busy and cannot write regularly... Then people start to complain...

Then some start to say I boring, lame etc...

I meet friend and talk about him and they say he is imaginary or he is ugly etc...

Now, guys, and I mean those who got demanding and thought that my job is to entertain them... wake up... you are a guest, not a owner... Behave please...

Recebntly I also realised that such uncalled for comments were also left on forums and friends' blogs...

If you do not like to read what you are reading, then stop. And leave. No one is forcing you to continue reading. Get a life...

To all my sincere readers... I am so sorry you have to read this post...

And a thousand apologies to Mr J Black. I never realised that my posting of our meeting will generate such negative comments on you...

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Whoa. Exactly what happened to piss you off! :O

10:48 PM  
Blogger Ah Kiong said...

Imaginary friend...? Reminds me of sesame street :P Big Bird's Mr Snuffy....

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kit said...

just continue to do your thing buaya. we can't please everybody. ;)

1:48 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Savante... I keep seeing 'guests' who think they run the show everywhere and make comments unwarranted for... Here and in a lot of other blogs too... Just too many of them now... *Sigh*

Kiong...I thought Snuffy is real?? Some folks did talk to him leh...

Kit... Thanks! Oh, btw, take care and dun think too much... :)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home