I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Calcium deficiency?

Just saw on tv that a Korean scientific team found that depressed people have a significantly lower than normal level of calcium in their blood... But I could not confirm whether it is the low calcium intake that causes depression or the depression causes the low calcium level.. But the documentary shows also mentioned that low calcium levels causes the nerves to be 'slower' than normal... And so, I think low calcium is a physical cause for depression...

Hmm... Maybe I should get tested for calcium... since I am perpetually depressed daily... How to increase calcium in the diet?...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

hmmm, if that is so i better get me some more milk. dairy overload my systems to see if i cheer up. of cos being lactose intolerant means that i will be running to the loo a whole lot more. so i suppose i wont have the time to get depressed. plus i may get some exercise from all that running.
haha

5:23 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

I think lactose intolerant people face this problem... cos I am lactose intolerant too... :p

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home