I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy National Day!... And 8 random facts about me...

Happy 42nd National Day to all people on this Sunny Island!...

Ok... Kena tagged by Calvin... I had always wondered what is tagging etc and now finally... Thanks, hor, Calvin... LOL!

Ok, so here goes...

8 random facts about Buaya

1) I do not have a very good relation with my father from young... I heard he hated me when I was a baby and he had attempted to had me disposed of before... I remember I will be the target of his abuse when young and I really grow up not wanting to talk with him much. He tried to improve our relationship very much later in my life but I guess the damage is done... Although I had sexual interest in men from a very young age and was not particularly interested in fatherly figures, I sometimes wonder if I will be gay if we had a better relationship...

2) I do not many friends and most of my friends when I was young are actually my classmates... And once we change classes or graduate, I will be left with no friends again and I will have to make new friends all over again... I really hated this fact... I really envy everyone else who has best friends, good friends, close friends... who have friends who they play games with, chat with, eat with, go out with... I am usually alone and this make me lonely...

3) I do not actively play sports... But I do not really don't like to play sports... I like badminton and swimming and I actually enjoy jogging... But due to several reasons I am not able to fully engage in such sports and activities... In fact, as mentioned in one of my earlier postings of my HIStory, I learnt awimming only in my secondary school days! Everytime some one new sees me, they will guess that I am a clerk or a signaler during my army times... cos I just look too 'scholarly' and not like someone who is more physically active...

4) I can and usully eat the same old stuff for months on end and not feel sick... The people who eat with me though, tend to get sick of seeing me eat the same old stuff! LOL! Then in a sudden spur of the moment, I can get real sick of the food and decide to switch to something else... But whatever it is, it has to be spicy stuff... :p Or something I can take with chilli padi... Kekeke... Oh... And I like my char kway teow really dark (sweet) and spicy and eat it with chicken rice... Heh heh...

5) I get strangely patriotic when it is near National Day... But like many of the sunny islanders, I do have my many displeasures of the way things are being handled... Especially on the price increases and the backward anti-gay laws... As well as pretending that the majority of the people here are as conservative as the few outspoken religion extremists...

6) I love massages... especially foot reflextologies... They help me relax and sleep better... And I simply love the kind of body contact in a massage... Very smoothing, very sensual... And I used to spend at least $250 a month on foor massages alone! But I really buay tahan this kind of expenditure... Now I try to only go for foot reflecxtologies at most 4 times a month and only go for body massages just for occassions when I need to pamper myself... Unless, of course, someone decides to pamper me... Kekeke...

7) I like Amy Tan's stories... I had read all of her fictional stories and is waiting patiently for any of her new publishings... :p I also like Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series and am waiting for the smaller print version of her newest book, 'Shopaholic and Baby', which is curently published in large sized paper back... *grrr....*

8)I am a top... :p Despite the fact that I look like a bottom, I actually prefer, very much, to fuck, rather be fucked... In fact, I only feel like being fucked when I am reallieeee horny and I see the cute guy has a small erect dick... LOL! So, dun even think about doing me... Thanks! Haha... Oh... And I always wanted to feel breasts... LOL!

Am I supposed to tag others? Calvin did not ask me to... :p And I do not know 8 bloggers close enough to do this... Keke... :p So, just end here lah... :p

Have a great holiday! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home