I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Back!

Buaya is back... But sadly, the blog lost the chat function due to it being not used... And I am lagging in updates for my Chinese pop charts...

I have so much stuff I wanna write about my serving of the nation... I wonder if I have the time to write as I have so much work piling up after these 2 weeks!... Cham lo...

Will try to keep my blog alive... Thanks for reading...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. I'm looking forward to your blog!

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any sex encounters

8:10 AM  
Blogger Kit said...

yes give us all the dirty little secrets. i'm all ears!

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere else that you are keen in learning Korean. You can try Singapore Korean School.

http://singkoschool.org/tt/board/koreanlanguagecourse.html

http://singkoschool.org

11:36 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thanks, btmbtm! :)

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pls share with us with sexual encounters.....

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home