I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fuck Buddies - Part 3

Went for a tour of Sentosa Cove last night and had a headache this morning and busy with work earlier on... Finally found some time to write and post this part 3… :p Will post on Sentosa Cove later tonight or tomorrow... Ok, here goes part 3…

G is my new found FB. He is not local and was looking for sex in the IRC when I was browsing the channels and since we stay near one another, we hooked up. He was a little stocky (hmm… come to think of it, J, N and G are all stocky-ish…:p), nerdy looking and very keen to suck cock. And, similar to J and N, G also swallows and G relishes swallowing my cum. ‘Yummy’, he will say as he licks his lips with his tongue after every cum swallow… LOL!

We did not do much as I only knew him quite recently… But I also had exciting encounters with him… :p The first time we met, we did it at a stairway of a multi-storey carpark near our place in the day time. The carpark was almost deserted and it was very convenient. The only ‘bad’ point I can think of is that the stairway is rather open and if we did not choose the right corner, someone living in the next block can actually see what we are doing from his/her kitchen window… :p He will kneel down when we found a good corner and hungrily sucked on my hard cock. I managed to take a couple of footages of him sucking me and swallowing my load, After he knew I took some videos, he mentioned that he does not want to ‘star’ in any videos anymore… oh well… :p

There was once we decide to do it at the same carpark after work… He went to the same stairway and he was sucking me when we heard some noise! Worried, I zipped up and check the stairway… Found out that some guy seemed to be pushing someone out of the stairway and I quickly walked out and saw an Indian man and a Chinese fellow linger around a vehicle on another floor. Worried, I walked out of the stairway and told G to be careful and we stayed hidden in different areas while I watched the couple. They seemed to have noticed me and they tried to enter the stairwell again. It seemed that they are another gay couple trying to use the stairwell for sex… But I was extremely uncomfortable with them around and I decided to go walk about away from my car in case they tried to be funny… It was then that I saw a police patrol car driving up the carpark… I had to pretend to find my car when the patrol car drove past me… It looked really stupid as the carpark was so empty… only an idiot will find it hard to forget where he parked his car! But no choice… had to act… :p In the end, I walked up to my car in time to see G getting nervous and ready to get into the car and leave the scene!... I took a quick peep and saw the other couple was also getting into their vehicle and getting ready to leave… For a moment, it was quite scary cos the other vehicle seemed to be following me and I had to quickly take a U-turn when we reached the main road to try to get away from them… I can’t remember whether we completed the act that night… :p

The only thing about G I dun quite like is that he is very talkative… He likes to talk and find out more about you and it is irritating when all you want is just the sex… :p And he can get a little insistent… Meaning if he wants to taste your cum, he WANTS it… We had met up at a toilet of a shopping center in the west a couple of times simply because he wants it after work and I dun wanna go back to the offending carpark again. Though he dun wanna suck other people, he dun mind other people seeing us in the act… And sometimes he gets too daring, even for me… :p He will suck me in a cubicle with the doors open, for example… *rolleyes*

Anyway… I am thinking of introducing G to Seek… Seek might like him… :p But then again, so might STB… Mmm….

Ok lah… Dun have a lot of time to write… And since G is a new found FB, there isn’t a lot to talk about anyway…

I think… For part 4, I think I will introduce Jm, someone I wish I can have as a FB and Gw, my long time crush who I also wish I can make my FB and E… A hunk who, sadly, no longer wants me as a FB… Part 5, I think I will talk about T and Rt, guys who could have been my FBs if I had pursued the idea and maybe for part 6, Ry, W and L… guys who I might still have a chance to make them my FBs… LOL!

Thanks for reading!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

Wow. You have so many FBs... you're my idol! *bows*

2:24 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

No lah... They might not want me looking for them too often... So it is good to diversify and try to look for more... :p

2:47 AM  
Blogger sgboy said...

I am loving your fuck buddies series cannot wait for part 4

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home