I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, April 01, 2011

*My* cock pics...

I have been taking pictures of Buaya Jr… Especially recently… Dunno why but I feel like I am getting a little obsessed with my meat… :p I take pics of him when it is soft, when it is peeing, when it is hard, when it is shooting cum and when it is resting after cumming… :p

After collecting the pics, I am thinking… Maybe I should start a new blog… But just to showcase pictures of Buaya Jr… And then, maybe I can also ask my friends and readers to send me pictures of their cocks and let me post them on the blog… How cool is that? :p

I have some pics already, from friends who dun mind sharing…

So, should I post them here or create another blog to show case the pictures? Hmm… decisions, decisions…

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo... email them to me. Hehehe...

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Benjamin said...

Please post them up here, i am begging you!!!

Love you, muacks...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

there's actually one blog collecting cock pics of bloggers.. i forgot whats the name..

5:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes, please post them here, and invite your other readers to send in theirs. It'll be great.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Seriously considering... I have taken so many pics, it is really wasted if I just keep them in storage... :p

10:37 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Sharing is caring

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home