I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Love

Someone asked how to find love for closeted gays...

I would ask back, what exactly is a closeted gay man?... Someone who pretends to be straight (which is what a lot of us are doing everyday, anyway)? Someone who don't cruise? Someone who don't go to gay places? Someone who pretends to be bi?

Anyway, if you are closeted and you actually asked how to find love, I would say why bother to find gay love? How are you going to express your love for your boyfriend? You would be so closeted you won't even dare to be walking with him... What about book hotel rooms? Celebrating birthdays? Valentine's Day? Christmas? Or even the normal dinner or watching a movie together? Just the 2 of you... Will you feel wierd? Or will you feel like everyone's watching you?

Anyway, I am just ranting nonsense... Glad you guys are around to read my nonsense... Haha... :p

Good night... Tomorrow going gai gai with my boy... Catching a movie... Wonder if people will really see us as a gay couple... Or just 2 good male friends... Hmm... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home