I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Who's talking?

No, I am not psychotic. :p

But I think I might have more than 1 personality...

Today an uncle walked past me and gave me THE look. I took a quick glance and looked away.

Person A, the inferior complex guy, rattled: 'Eh, not bad, got someone looking at me... Heh heh...'

Person B, the sacarstic scorn, rebutted: 'Oh please! He's an OLD man... Come on! Where are the young boys?!?'

Person C, the inner ah beng, cursed: 'Shit! See what see, you stupid man. I am dressed so nicely, where are the pretty boys?' (Eh, no offense to matured guys, I like matured men too, ok?)

And Person D-the slut, Person E-the MAN man, Person F-the aunty, Person G-the decent guy and Person H-the lau ah pek, decided to just keep quiet all the way... Haha... :D

Later 2 yonger men sneaked a peek at me. All the persons smiled to each other. Haha...

No, I am really NOT psychotic. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home