I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Exciting...

:p

I was just wondering aimlessly at the supermarket's sweets corner and wandering if I should spend unnecessary money on more sweets, when something made me stop. I took a quick glance at his side view and my heart skipped a beat. 'Wow', I thought to myself... And I steal another glance at him again... That was when he bent down to pick up a pack of sweets and showed me his very nice butt... I missed another heartbeat... I swear, if we were at a gay spa, I would have grabbed that butt immediately... :p

He was not tanned, or muscular, neither would he be classed as cute and definitely not young... He's a lean, matured and decent looking guy in executive wear, probably in his mid 30s... He has a clean, smooth face and clean shaven and his exposed arms showed a nice skin colour and not so bulky arms... He looked serious and definitely just an average looker...

But there was something sexy about him... Maybe it was his executive wear and maybe it was the colour combination of his shirt and pants... But I thought it was most probably his cute butt...

Remember, if you can, I posted some months ago that I love 2 kinds of butt on the men I would love to bed... The tight bubble butt and the flat kind... Both will look delicious in the executive pants but the most important thing is, both can be classified as small butts...

His cute butt in those rather tight pants really stood out in my eyes and I really have problems looking at other things besides it... I followed him to the cashier (and saved myself from unnecessary spending) and managed to follow him to the escalator before losing him...

But guessed what? :p I saw his familiar back view again on the 3rd floor and I quickly dropped what I was doing and followed him down... Heh heh... I lost him again when we exit the shopping center...

*Sigh*... If only... Hahaha... I would love to... :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder there was this weird guy kept following me in the supermarket...so it was YOU!!!

rgds
shine

8:06 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Bubble butt only look nice in tight pants...sadly for me, I am a flat butt type...not good for botboy...your blog is a riot! kekekek

10:05 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Riot? Where? Where? :p

This is just a place for me to park my thoughts and make friends... :)

Thanks, Daniel... Stop smoking lah... Will make you more attractive than you are already are now... :) Smoke some other stuff... ;)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home