I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Problem solved?

Well... The pasxt few days, I am having problems accessing my blog from home... Think something to do with some cache or something like that... Buaya is Internet-handicapped... So wun know why...

Anyway, am in office and so can read blog comments and post...

Daniel... Yes, I also wonder why relationships need so much drama to work... Anyway, I insists on meeting my boy and we had a talk late at night and I told him my thoughts... Especially the fact that I don't understand why I can feel lonely when I am in a relationship...

He re-assured me that he loves me and we will have to work out to accomodate each party's personal time and hobbies and yet being able to understand and take note of the other party's feelings...

Anyway, I still need to tell him more stuff over this 1-2 weeks... I want to make sure he understands and will not take me granted...

I hope this can be solved and I can let it rest and concentrate on my work... and post stories on this blog... :)

Gosh, I am REALLY past the 'deadline' for my NS part 3 eh?... :p

I FINALLY found a copy of the NS part 3 that I had wrote previously that I had accidentally deleted... *Yay!*... Let me see if I can post a NS Part 3a later... :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home