I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Should I?

Update the blogger version of this blog? The new version does not seem to be better in any way... And the layout does not seem good... Any ideas, anyone?

Oh, let me know also, which slogan (see last post) is good... Might just use one... ;)

Thanks!

Not enough sleep today... Only like 4-5hrs. Very gong gong stone stone now... Cannot think... Buaya into stoning mode soon... :/

4 Comments:

Blogger vince said...

hey Buaya I like this one "Designed for Buaya, Engineered to Last"

u change it to beta? looks the same, for me I am a total du du of HTML so the beta works well on me.

hey don't be stone Weekend is round the corner leh :P

3:11 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Nope, had not changed to Beta... Refusing to... Hahaha...

Hmm... I like 'Obey Your Buaya', 'Don't be Vague, Ask for Buaya' and 'Buaya Really Satisfies'... Hahaha...

11:52 PM  
Blogger 吳祥瑋 said...

dont sleep so little la. dont wan to see a goong goong buaya ah....

slogan...i want "BUAYA RULES"

hugs
ed

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLEEP WITH ME BUAYA!!!!

rgds
shine

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home