I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, January 05, 2007

Burnt out...

I think I am burnt out...

I was (and am still) so overworked... No time to go toilet, no time to eat lunch... I broke my record (and possible my company's record for admin people like me) for staying the latest... I shan't tell you the time... Remember, office boys like me dun need to stay late at all in the first place!...

I still need to work tomorrown (Saturday) and next weekend (including Sunday)... *Sigh*... And I can't sleep well and I need to rest... I am now always feeling shaky and giddy and have headaches and just generally feel so sick...

I need to rest... But no time for it... :(

And I wish my boy can understand and be loving etc... He always seem to think my office boy job is very shake legs one... Oh well... At least now we are trying the open-up-and-talk approach... Seems to be ok...

2 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

I think u need a blow job to relax u....

2:20 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

LOL!... Waiting for you to give me... :p

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home