I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sore throat now...

Ya... After starting to feel burnt out, I think I am really burnt out... Having sore throat now and feeling feverish... Damn sian... Cannot take MC due to busy work schedule... Tomorrow morning also need to wake up early... Think will see a doctor and get some medicine... Sian...

Btw, talk about something happier... how many of you watch the CNA news? There's a CNA reporter that I noticed over the past few months, Wong Mun Wai, whom I think is VERY cute... Anyone also noticed him? :p My type, definitely... LOL!!...

1 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

Poor buaya.....I miss u and take care

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home