I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tada...

I am typing this message now in office and I am half naked...

LOL... I was NOT having sex lah! I am just cooling down after a WHOLE day of hard labour... Working full day today and persipiring badly... Drank water like nobody's business and pee only twice... Still drinking water... Felt so dehydrated...

So took off my tee and sitting in my chair, typing this message in only my jeans... Sexy? :p

Heh heh...

Need to go out liao... Will type some more nonsense some other time... :p I need to sleep tomorrow... :p

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

in office half naked?

sitting down in jeans?

Whats ur company's website?
I wanna apply job la

5:52 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Dear Joery... I was typing that at 7.22pm on a Saturday lah... You sure you want to join?...

11:20 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

well, not too bad.

as i type yesterday's comment.
it was around 6pm and i'm in my 'office' too

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home