I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Depression setting in...

I almost cried in office today... I just suddenly feel like crying... There are too many things to do, too much expectations... Boy also know I am very stressed up by work... But he asked me to hang in there till about a year... As otherwise, I might be labelled as a job hopper... I dun think I am one... But... Oh well, I just wondered how long more can I stand my job... I also dun have time to write my stories and do cleaning for CNY!!... :(

Oh, btw, should I change this blog to the new Blogger version? Hmm...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Malaysia Traveller said...

* hugs *

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need to prioritise your work.. I felt the same way last week.. so much things to do, so little time.. and my boss ask "hoe come no time?"... sigh

6:51 PM  
Blogger 吳祥瑋 said...

sorry to hear tat little croc. in fact i did leave the office with red eyes abt 3 weeks ago - without realising it until i went to toilet.


then i try to convince myself that this kind of shit happens in every workplace...may be. my ex boss encourgaed me by saying - "it will only get easier and better as time goes by"

cheer up my croc. new year brings new GOOD luck and new hope

gong xi fa cai

peace, eddie

p/s : sorry for my silence - i was very fucked up too at work

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buaya: here is a free test u can teake to check on your depression

http://psyweb.com/Testing/HME-I/JSP/HME1Setup.jsp

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home