I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Depression sinking in...

This time it is work... I just feel like crying for no reason... I just keep thinking of different ways of dying... This is bad.

Seen my psychologist, I was asked to monitor and if it is really bad till when I will cry while in meetings (which I almost did earlier today), I will have to see a psychiatrist and start to take medication to control... I think the time is near.

Boy had noticed that I am very stressed up by work and had been a good boy recently... But he did complain that I had not been paying attention on him and had been buying less things/dinners for/with him... I think this job is eating into me quite bad...

I am seriously thinking of changing my job and had been checking things out... I think the time is near. Too.

I just might to seriously think of a serious paycut to be happier... Not that I am enjoying a high pay now, anyway... So, this is one thing I need to seriously think about...

But in the meantime... I really need to make sure that work is not causing my depression to really sink in...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thompsonboy said...

Dear kokodial,

We all heart you and support whatever that you do.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home