I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Straight men...

I have straight friends... And some of them males have blogs...

So, you ask?

Well... Some of them dun seem to be shy about talking about themselves masturbating on their blogs... :p

And it is making me damn horny and hot thinking of them masturbating when I read the brief accounts of them doing it...

What is wrong? The straight men or me?... :p

It doesn't help that my boy keeps calling me a sex maniac...

4 Comments:

Blogger Happy in Singapore said...

haha.. share their blog leh.. share the fantasy.. :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

show me the links

3:30 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

hee... noti boys... They didn't decribe much lah... just saying they were masturbating etc only lah... :p

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont want to share links..dont want to post pics...hmmm boring ler like that this blog..

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home