I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, March 23, 2007

My heat pains...

to see him on the hospital bed with all those tubes plucked into his hands in ICU...

He's awake and probably in pain though he makes it seem bearable... He still can't eat anything yet... Poor baby had been starving for almost 24hrs as of now... Tomorrow will see him again... If his family is not around, that is...

I think I can only fully rest and relax after he's out of the hospital...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! What happen to your bf? What surgery? What's wrong? Is he ok now? Please send my regards to him even though he doesn't know who the hell am I. Hahaha!!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Thank you, Calvin... He's in ICU as a post surgery SOP... And in ICU, I am less woried, cos have round the clock supervision...

Had not been visiting your blog for the longest time, due to work and all... All the best to you too!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home