I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, April 07, 2007

他在看你

I was with my boy shopping when I feel a need to do some 'business'... :p

While I was busy with my 'business' and ending it, I heard a commotion, some guy was thumping the partition and the guy next door started cursing...

The 2 started to argue in a mix of English, Mandarin and Hokkien... Cursing at one another and there were more thumping... I heard things like 'You peeping who?', 'You never peep me meh?', 'How you know I was peeping', 'KNN, you pah ciu cheng' etc...

Then as I stood up to put on my pants to leave the place asap in case they started fighting, I heard doors being pushed open and more argument and some people running away...

Then as I walked out to the wash basins, a young cute guy saw me and said '他在看你' and ran off... I think he was embarrased... My god... I didn't even know I was being peeped as I was at the squatting cubicle somemore... Anyway, luckily there were not many people in the toilet, else I will be so embarrased...

So, guys, be careful when toilet cruising... Always remember that straight people are always around... And when people are doing their 'business', dun peep lah... Wait till he is cruising lah... Aiyoh... what is so nice to see people doing their 'business'...

3 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

never knew we had such kinky cruisy toilets! mana ni!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whr is this?

1:47 AM  
Blogger Buaya said...

In the City... :p

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home