I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, March 19, 2007

So nervous...

I am so nervous... Boy's surgery is this week... I am so scared that I might lose him... I know it is silly... But you know lah... :/

And worse, he dun want me to visit him as his family will be there... :(

I will be a nervous wreck this week...

Oh... And I have a high chance of switching job soon... I feel a responsibility to tell my boss about me potentially leaving so he can find a new person for this job... But... A good idea meh?...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. It is normal to be filled with anxiety when a love one goes for surgery - no matter how minor the surgery is. My boy boy underwent surgery a few years back and I was in the same situation as u - not being able to visit him in hospital or immediately after discharge. What I did was keep calling the ward to ask for updates!!!



2. I would secure the new job first before informing my current boss

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you should not tell your boss until you have accepted your new job! Do you want to end up with nothing on both sides?

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask yourself why you would want to tell your boss. What pros/cons are there?

The company will still go on with/without you.

You are a big boy now lah. Can decide properly for your own good, huh?

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that you should make sure you secure a job before you tell your boss. Also give notice as your contract requires you to. Hope this helps.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home