I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Feel like barbequeing...

Had been feeling a craving for barbeque food and was trying to arrange for a barbeque... :p

But... it was not to be...

And as I am writing this now, I am watching a show which reports that the smoke arising from the barbeque is actually the main cause of cancer in barbequeing. The show actually recommended using a metal plate over the grilling method... Apparently, it reduces the cancer causing particles from over 3900% (on an open grill) to just 200% (on a metal plate)...

Anyway, I still want to barbeque... :p

2 Comments:

Blogger Ah Kiong said...

i wana go....

11:03 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

:p If I ever organise lah... :)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home