I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, July 09, 2007

Thanks...

Thanks guys, for your concern...

We met and talked over the weekend... He apologised and even said he missed me... I was cold towards him the whole nightand he was ok with it... I think he really meant it... He even took the initiative to kiss me...

Anyway, I kinda enjoyed the freedom I had over the past week and I might just take a step back and relax...

In any case, all seems normal now... But I am going to be more in charge now... If anything but to make MYSELF happier...

Thanks again...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that everything is fine now. Hope you are happy. Wish you all the best.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home