I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, July 16, 2007

New item(s) for this blog?

Hmm... I am wondering if I should revive my own Chinese Pop Chart... :p

I used to do it every week... for I think 2,3 years... I think it was good fun... :p

If I do so, I might post it here every week... :p

Oh... And I did a review on a masturbator a friend gave to me... With pictures somemore... Hahaha... And wondering if I should post... :p

I should also get back to writing my personal stories... Starting with NS Part 4B!!

And I actually had a few stories to want to write and post... All half written or concept written only... :p

Gosh... I need get a hold of myself and actually start doing things! Nowadays, I just want to idle and think a lot and get emotional... Over nothing... Or over work!... Sianz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home