I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My ex...

I happen to bump into my ex while having dinner one day... He still looks the same, no change at all from 4 years ago when we broke up... while I am just getting fatter and fatter...

I don't know why but I do not want to go up and say hi to him... It could be that he had treated me badly during our 3-year plus togther (Ya, I seem to have a knack to be attached to guys who don't treat me well)... It could be the way he ended the relationship etc... Or maybe it is because I am not particularly proud of my boy to show off to him... I am not sure... :/

But deep down, I am actually quite willing to let it all go and say hi to him and even become friends again... But...

Anyway, it doesn't really matter... Not now anyway...

But I think I might want to write the ex-boyfriends part of my HIStory first, before other 'chapters' now...

Oh well...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

i am the king of not being able to let go of past hurts and memories. which makes it really difficult should i see my ex-es again. i have had some quite similar things happening, and i generally would just walk away too without saying hi. i guess it is never good to hang on to stuff, but sometimes we just can't shake off what or how we feel at the moment.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ex-es. Pain, nostalgia, hope, hate, jealousy, lust (yes, lust) and others all roll in one. The sight of them makes my tummy feel damn weird.

My 1st ex always takes me for granted, treated me like a non-existent bf when we were together, thinks that I'm an ATM. Even now, call me ONLY when he needs help.

Guess that I am a complete sucker for stuff that is bad for me. :(

Well, I can't tell you how to interact with ex-es. But stay away from them unless you know how to protect yourself.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Aww...

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home