I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Searching for new job...

I screwed up big time... *Sigh*...

And I realised that a big reason is that I cannot have enough confidence... Of myself, of my knowledge of the system and my project etc... I cannot understand what the big boss wants and do a present the ideas to management...

I seriously think I am not suitable for whatever I am doing now and perhaps the best thing is to leave... And find something that I can do well...

Obviously I cannot perform in this job as expected... I might as well leave with grace and buy myself some dignity back...

Anyone has any decent paying decent jobs to offer?...

*Sigh*

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

Don't give up easily. Try your best. May be you need to talk to your boss on this matter.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your specialty. I was in your shoes many times and my decision to leave unpredictable company always turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

1:42 AM  
Blogger thompsonboy said...

Koko will be good at one job...at least

7:08 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Niels!...

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home