I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy busy busy...

Actually... this time, not very busy with work... I still had to rush out presentation material for management and to prepare briefings for others but I was also busy with other stuff...

Just had managed to settled my problems with SCV and wasted 2 Sundays doing so... And I will be flying come the end of the year and I am running around to get the stuff needed for a mild winter as I had seemed to misplace some of those essential stuff from the last trip...

The weekly charts were done but I had not prepared the links for the recommended new songs... But I may be skipping that as by now, they are like almost a month old liao... :| Will try to get them posted asap...

Also need to start writing stories liao!... Sorry for those waiting till necks long long for stories to happen... :\

And I had not prepared anything for Christmas yet!... No presents bought yet!...

Sheesh... And I might have to spend Christmas eve alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home