I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Retiring from BW forum

Hey guys... I had declared my retirement from the forum... over some issues that I think will never be sorted out...

And I think I should spend more time on this blog... Guess I had neglected it for too long!

*paiseh*

Should start writing stories of my past experiences liao... :p

Anyway, let me start with something...



Just look at the fear on Kirk Douglas' eyes when John Travolta plunges his lips on the senior Douglas' lips... Kekeke... :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! Good to have u back here. It has been too long! At the very least, this site is for ppl who like u!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home