I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I will be going for a holiday over the New Year... After returning, hopefully, I will feel re-freshed and ready to find a new job and live a better life... At least lead a life where I am doing a job that I like...

However, sadly, the bottomline is still monthly financial commitments... I just wish I can do it sooner...

Anyway, hope you had a Merry Christmas! Here's wishing you all a Happy New Year! May 2008 be better than all previous years! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoebus Apollo said...

"May 2008 be better than all previous years"

Why only 'May' and y not rest of the months???


just kidding....

anyway i wish ur wish comes true next year

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home