I'm gay and I buaya, you?

Buaya - Malay language for 'Crocodile'. Also used connotatively to describe cheeky men who are into sex... :)

Friday, May 09, 2008

Sentosa Cove

Taking a break from my FB series to cover this tour of Sentosa Cove I had a couple of nights ago…

I was arranging to meet this new friend and he suddenly suggested going to Sentosa Cove. As I had heard of the exclusivity of the place before but had never been there, I thought it might be good to go take a look.

He was quite excited about the place as he will go jog around there and likes the place there and I soon understand why… The place is really very exclusive and the houses there are SOooon beautiful… Makes you wonder why there are so many rich people in Singapore while you can hardly own a fraction of anything as good as what they have…

A lot of bungalows and condos are still being built… Haiz… How I wish I can actually own a bungalow there…

Check out these pics… Though I must apologise that the pictures are not very clear as my handphone camera is not very good (anyone wanna sponsor me to change a new phone?) and the pictures are taken in the evening without flash capabilities...















And they certainly have a nice view...







And the number of yachts!...





Wish I can have a fraction of these rich guys' total value...

Thanks for reading!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leon Koh said...

sometimes the house may looked good from the outside.. but really what is important is the inside.. to have a cozy family is really more important than to stay in a empty big house

6:37 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Well said, Leon... But a big house is something good to have... :p

2:45 AM  
Blogger Leon Koh said...

I am a broker and seen a lot of big businessman who own such big landed houses.. to reach that kind of a level, usually it means the businessman have to literaly sell his life to the business, having to work over the weekends and to fly overseas that often.. and it usually means little time spent with family.

at the time, I supposed one may conclude that a simple life may be a wiser choice afterall

but in any case it's good to be motivated to get a big house. do remember to ask me for house warming when you move into one of them :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Sure, cutie... ;)

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home